Getting TENA for your child on prescription

It may well be possible for your child to get their bladder protection reimbursed through the Health Service. In order to do this you’ll require a prescription from a doctor, urologist or district nurse.

If they prescribe purpose made protection then you should have the choice of what brand or product to choose within the reimbursement system. This ought to ensure your child gets the most appropriate product for their needs.