Ask Our Nurse


Need some expert advice? There’s no substitute for a medical professional, especially when it comes to getting peace of mind. So if you have a specific question, ask Jack, our specialist nurse. He’s specially trained to advise on all aspects of urine loss – whatever the extent of your experience. And remember, whatever your question, he will always get back to you in confidence.


I am a 54 year old male. After visiting the toilet, I always seem to dribble for 2-3 minutes or so which leads to my underwear being slightly wet. Is this normal? What can I do about it? Philip